I think, that if you do things that deserve for you to be in jail… you should be put there. Do the crime pay the time. Ever heard of it?
I think that you should never have immature boys come to your house threatening someone to get out before they pull a gun. Do you actually think that will help your situation?
I think that if you want to be a mother, you should act like one.
I think that if you want to be a JUNKIE, stay away from my family. There is no reason we need to be a part of it.
I think if your going to defend some one, you should have the facts. Preach the truth. Know what the person is really up to. What they have really done, and what they haven’t. Guaranteed it would change your opinion.
I think that staying home with someone’s grandson all day is a lot of work. So don’t tell me I don’t do anything for you.
Don’t tell me to go away, unless you absolutely mean it. If I felt like I could handle it, I would have been gone a long time ago. When the time does come… I hope to “go away”. Never look back on the CC. Hopefully I grow a pair and really do it.
I don’t like fake people.
I don’t like drugies, no matter who they are.
I don’t like liars.
I hate when people think they are above the law.
I hate when my mom is mean and makes me want to post blogs that make sound like a crazy person. :)
I hate feeling dysfunctional. I hate being dysfunctional.
Someday, I hope things change. That would be a change I would love.
I love my sister.
I love my best friend.
I love ranting and raving.
3 comments:
Awwwww, thanks for loving me. I love YOU!
I think your blog is the perfect place to rant and rave and say what you want. I hope you know you could TOTALLY handle moving. You are much stronger thank you think. You are more loving that you know. You are more beautiful than you realize and you are more special than anyone.
Junkies are just that, junk. Please don't let them change your life. Do your own thing and say, "Good riddance."
Remind meto stay on your good side and not become a junkie!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE ME!!!!
dear Fry Fry! YOU are amazing and you don't need to grow a pair you all ready have the power to do what ever you set your mind to. And You should dance in front of people its fun I look so crazy all the time when I do but I don't care. YOU should try it girl:)
ps... May all the peace of white trash junky sluts get the help they need to change their lives and if they don't may they get hit my a car,train,bus,van hell who cares just get them the f.... out of hear:)
Post a Comment