Friday, December 10, 2010

Christmas Spirit

I lost it. I don’t know where it went!! It is so weird that it is the tenth of December and it still doesn’t feel like Christmas yet. Last night, my little family and I set up our tree. We used ornaments we used when I was a little girl. They haven’t been used in years, so it was SO fun to pull them out of the box and remember them from when I was a wee tike! Some of them are still lost from the move, so I didn’t get to see my favorite. She is a clay ballerina in a pink leotard and tutu! I am not a dancer, however, I love that ornament.  20101210_8

This is one of my favorites. She is a little mouse sitting in a jewelry box writing “Merry Christmas” with her lip stick!

20101210_12

This one is from my second Christmas! My first Christmas ornament didn’t make it on the tree this year due to a little two year old named Kayson! :)

20101210_16

20101210_17

I made this handsome reindeer. It has my little picture on the back!

dilbertandi

This is my nephew Dylan. He is so excited for Christmas and wants Santa to bring him an X-box! Good luck with that Dylan! I’ve been asking Santa for a car for years now. I guess the price range is a LITTLE different. But same dif, right? 

mychildren

This is our awkward family picture. haha! Kayson wouldn’t keep his hand out of his mouth long enough for my technologically challenged mother to take the picture! ;)

I’m currently baking Christmas tree shaped cakes for my Fathers work Christmas party. They should be pretty interesting! So, until next time bloggers!!

Merry Chirstmas-ish!

1 comment:

MINDY SAVAGE and Kids said...

OH!!!!!!! You are raising such a cute family. My little Fry Momma.Looks like fun!! I cant wait to come see the old decorations tonight. Good luck on your cakes! Sorry I can't come frost them for you. Better put them up or I can see Kayson right in the middle of them helping himself. LOL! Funny K man. You can't help but love him!