I like dancing. But I only like dancing when its just me. And when its just me… I dance like Beyonce. I kid you not. I’m good! ;)
I don’t usually dance in front of anyone because I feel like a fool.
My dance parties? They consist of a two year old, and a seven year old. They are so bomb that I sometimes even get embarrassed to dance in front of them! Someday I will have to get a picture of them. Kayson is really good at busting onto the dance floor, fist pumping, hip thrusting, and head banging. And Dylan, he is good at break dancing. Serious. I’m not lying.
Sometimes I dance when Miss Jones turns on the strobe light, and the lights are off. But only sometimes. Am I weird? Does anyone else have this issue of feeling like a fool ALL OF THE TIME? I even get embarrassed when I dance with old people at Emerald Pointe. And yes, I used to do it once a week. It’s always awkward dancing with a 95 year old though. Ever had an old man “nibble” your ear? I can cross that off my bucket list.
Obviously I have had a mood change since last night. But sometimes being with good friends, and chatting over cheese cake is the best thing a girl named Mariah C. could do.
All of my opinions are still true, that’s for sure.
But chatting about those are for a different post because I am too tired.
Auf wiedersehen!!
2 comments:
Colter is hillarious!!!!!!
why thank you Mindy:)
Post a Comment