The days keep passing me by and not a whole lot changes. There is one topic of conversation amongst my family, and I feel like it makes things harder. At the beginning of this trial, I had lots, and lots of hate in my heart, and loads of questions. But as time goes on, although it's only been like 8 weeks, I have a hard time feeling anything but sad, or sorry for everyone involved. It's hard to love someone for so long & have them be like a big brother to you for 11+ years and then be expected to hate them. And heck, he was just my Brother-in-law, I can only imagine how my sister feels. So yea, life is a little crazy right now. I bummed out in school (imagine that), I'm a chub, and Gaige is not scared to tell me that I am "fat", mean? I know, I cried, a lot. I get in trouble a lot for things my crazy Nephews do, and Christmas traditions are changing. lol. That last one seems pathetic, but after 18 years of having it a certain way, it's hard to see it change. oh and I have a shout out!
HONEZ:
I love your guts. Seriously, thank you for writing that in your blog for me. You have been there for me through A LOT these past 7 months of being my best friend. We both know, PEOPLE CAN BE SO LAME! I hope those people read this too! haha! The need to grow some testies, and talk about their problems and not get their parents involved. Grow up. ANYWAY,
I love you Miss Alexandria Claire Jones.
I will never just ditch out on you, and I hope you dont ever ditch out on me. I also learn form you daily, I think you make me strong. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment