Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Oh me!

I am behind, what a suprise. I told myself I would do all my blogging on the days it happened. Guess what, that didn't work! I LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR! My favorite part is when you go to the grocery store and people say as you leave, "Happy Holiday's!" Thanksgiving was good, although im not a huge fan. Weird, I know. This year I was thankful for lots of things though, concidering the times.


  • My Family: I couldn't do ANYHTING withough them! Literaly!
  • The Gospel: Having faith in it gets my family and I through a lot.
  • My Friend's: I wouldn't be Mariah without them! Every single one, even the ones I don't see very much.
  • A Home: There are a lot of people who don't really have one.

This Thanksgiving was different, lacking a family member or two. It was hard for me, even though I'm not the one really suffering, I am just good at hiding my feelings sometimes. Another thing I am thankful for is my sisters. They are an example to me, and they have, and are going through a lot of hard things and most of the time they take the bull by the horns and get through it. Sure, they can be offly bothersome sometimes, and it gets hard being Mariah the Counsler, but for the most part, I love it! And them!



ALSO




My Mothers Birthday was on the 27th!!

so.....


HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEBBIE!!!



Doesn't this picture describe everything about Deb's personality?!


My mother and I have a straaaaaaange relationship... we don't get along. Like, it is incredibly hard for my mother and me to be nice to one another for longer than a day. I love her though. A lot, even though she is crazy.... extremely. I think she might sometimes like me too. At least I hope! LOVE YOU MOM!! HAPPY 53rd!!!


Have I mentioned that EVERYONE in my family is getting to be over the hill?!!

I have loved her for a long time! :)

I also LOVED Barney. Explains A LOT!