Sunday, October 11, 2009

Happy [be-lated] Birthday's!

I, am a slacker. I have Birthday's to celebrate! To start, is my Grandma Morris. She turned 88 years [young] on September 18th! She is such a funny lady. I love her so much! I haven't gotten very close to her because I was pretty young when she went to live up North! My mother says that I got my "stubbornness" from my Grandma. (I would have to agree!!) I look up to my Grandma LaRue a lot. She is a strong woman. She lost her Eternal Companion almost 9 years ago, and has been lonely [but tough] ever since. I hope that I can be as much as an amazing old woman as she is!
Next, is my Daddy. Charles R. as some know him! He is 57!!!!! I know, old right?! Well, seeing that he is my father, I have gotten many things from him. The "Butt Chin", the round button nose, wanting cold sheets and pillow case when I crawl into bed, loving the sounds of crickets in the summer time, waking up to someone mowing their lawn in the distance, sleeping with the window open, a brain that can kind of comprehend medical stuff, a passion for being something bigger then people expect, a love for music, a love for animals, being stubborn (runs in the fam), a sense of humor, being non-judgmental, wanting things my way. I love this man SO much. I really don't know what I would do with out him. I'm so lucky to be able to call him Daddy.

Next is my sissy, Mindy Ann. I do love her a lot. Her and I have a very crazy relationship for sure. We can go from being best friends one day, to worst enimies the next. She is my second mother. As long as I can remember she has been. Mind, since your the only one out of my three birthday people that blog, here's to you! I LOVE YOU!! Really I do. I hope you know that I would do anything for you. Thanks for always being there for me. I hope be can be best friends forever! Happy Birthday ya old fart!! (she is 30 freakin years old now!!)





3 comments:

Jason and Michele said...

I LOVE the pictures of you and Mindy Ann. Ya know what's really sad? I can remember when you were about that age. Has it really been that long?

MINDY SAVAGE and Kids said...

Oh I want to go back in time!!! Fry you make me cry!!(big suprise right?)I love my Fry sis so much. I do love you like one of my own, sorry!

Jessica said...

Hey Yiy!!! I love your blog. Your pic of you and your dad is WAY cute.
I love you!
Jess Hulet