Plain and simple. I WILL try and do better! Not that I have all but maybe 3 readers, but oh well! :)
So far in the past MONTH exactly since I posted last, I have witnessed a "burglary", had trips to St. Geezy, ate at OG of course, met a crazy hot waiter, met the hot crazy waiters weird friend, had many s'more nights, laughed till I wheezed and got a killer head ache almose EVERY night, been to the lake, toured PAUL MITCHELL!, gotten closer to Lynae nae and Alex Jones! Marvelous. In the past week and a half I have: been to The Proposal, watched half of Marley & Me, watched Taken, been to My Sister's Keeper, made friends with Holly Anne Smith, Taken Charles to the ER. These are not in chroinicalogical order.... I have a bad memory! It's been eventful, but I like it! :) I can't wait for Friday, we are having a "3rd of July" party! haha! Yay!
Life is good!
So far in the past MONTH exactly since I posted last, I have witnessed a "burglary", had trips to St. Geezy, ate at OG of course, met a crazy hot waiter, met the hot crazy waiters weird friend, had many s'more nights, laughed till I wheezed and got a killer head ache almose EVERY night, been to the lake, toured PAUL MITCHELL!, gotten closer to Lynae nae and Alex Jones! Marvelous. In the past week and a half I have: been to The Proposal, watched half of Marley & Me, watched Taken, been to My Sister's Keeper, made friends with Holly Anne Smith, Taken Charles to the ER. These are not in chroinicalogical order.... I have a bad memory! It's been eventful, but I like it! :) I can't wait for Friday, we are having a "3rd of July" party! haha! Yay!
Life is good!
5 comments:
I love you! and your blog! it makes me smile every time I look at it! Especially the "got closer to Lynae nae & Alex Jones" part in this last posting! I'm so glad that we have! :)
I also LOVE the part about getting closer to Lynae and Alex Jones. You're blog is so adorable. I'm just waiting for an angry blog about PM.
haha yay! I love you guys! There may or may not be some bad news. I told Debbie I would bargain with her if she lets me go...! And we all fell in love with the school, so hopefully she will too!!
What do you do at a July 3rd party? GOOF BALL!!!
The same thing we would do at a July 4th party.
Post a Comment