Monday, June 1, 2009

Summer and Such.

I DID IT!

Mariah is now a High School Graduate. Weird. It feels soooo good to be able to say that!! I wouldn't have been able to do it with out my friends and family though. My parents helped me through a lot of it. Mindy and Trevor helped a TON too! My dear friends let me complain to them about lame Mr.Parson through all of it too. So THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ALL OF YOU!! I still have no set plans though. I need to send my applications into SUU. And see what happens from there!
Summer
It has been so amazing so far. Late nights, sleeping in till 11. I do need a job though. Any suggestions? So far my friends and I have gone to the lake,
We have been to Up!

We have had a Slummmmmber party, which I have no pictures of!
We have really done a lot of marvelous things, and maybe if i blogged more often I would REMEMBER all of them!!
P.S. Up! was AMAZING, I highly encourage you to see it! If your a softie like Lynae, you might even shed a few tears! :)
For now, I am sewing a quilt alllllllllll week, seeing that my other half is at a stockshow!
And Mindy is mad at me for hanging out with my other sister! :)
Joys of ALWAYS being in the middle of their IMMATURE fights!
Someday they will learn to keep themselves in their own buisness.
Right Mindy?

1 comment:

Jason and Michele said...

You crack me up, Fry!!! Cute blog!!! email me and I'll invite you to mine. chele_jbnta@msn.com