I LOVE MY MOM
She may not completely think so, but I do so, so, SO much. I wouldn't be ME, with out her. She is an amazing woman and does so much for me that I don't ever really tell her thank you for.
Does my laundry
Washes dishes so I can eat
Fixes me things to eat, on the clean dishes
Watches movies with me
Has the same hate for Mr. Parson that I do
Gives me advice
Helps me with SO MUCH HOMEWORK!
Encourages me
Loves me
Trust's me
Thinks I am smart
Tell's me when I am wrong, even though I SWEAR I am right
Put's up with my daddy
Loves her grand kids
Buys me clothes
Make's me a cozy bed!
and so much more!
I would say I have a very good relationship with my mom. We argue a lot, but I think that's what makes us even more best of friends. We don't stay mad at each other for very long. She is forgiving. And sure, there are somethings she does wrong...
Forgets to give sister Ellsworth pictures for senior roast
Forgets to get me a year book
Blows sick diet Pepsi burps in my face
Yells at me for things I didn't do
Treats me like a baby
Favorites MINDY! :)
Compares me to Mindy, and Khera
I still love her though!
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY MOM!! I LOVE YOU!!!
She may not completely think so, but I do so, so, SO much. I wouldn't be ME, with out her. She is an amazing woman and does so much for me that I don't ever really tell her thank you for.
Does my laundry
Washes dishes so I can eat
Fixes me things to eat, on the clean dishes
Watches movies with me
Has the same hate for Mr. Parson that I do
Gives me advice
Helps me with SO MUCH HOMEWORK!
Encourages me
Loves me
Trust's me
Thinks I am smart
Tell's me when I am wrong, even though I SWEAR I am right
Put's up with my daddy
Loves her grand kids
Buys me clothes
Make's me a cozy bed!
and so much more!
I would say I have a very good relationship with my mom. We argue a lot, but I think that's what makes us even more best of friends. We don't stay mad at each other for very long. She is forgiving. And sure, there are somethings she does wrong...
Forgets to give sister Ellsworth pictures for senior roast
Forgets to get me a year book
Blows sick diet Pepsi burps in my face
Yells at me for things I didn't do
Treats me like a baby
Favorites MINDY! :)
Compares me to Mindy, and Khera
I still love her though!
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY MOM!! I LOVE YOU!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment