Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Change.

I need some. Something different. A new body. A new personality. A new outlook on life. A new city. In case no one noticed, I have a hard time expressing [myself]. And then when I do, I blow like Mount St. Helens.

And for that, I apologize. Once I get going it's seriously like word vomit, and I can't stop sticking my finger down my throat.

Friends are rough for me to have. I don't know why I cant handle them but I almost always find someway to ruin a relationship with someone.

This is my apology for one of those relationships on the rocks.

I'm SO sorry.

I think you know who you are.

3 comments:

MINDY SAVAGE and Kids said...

FRY!!! I too am having this very problem right now. We must have the same blood runing through our veins. Just remember I LOVE YOU!!!

MariahM said...

Well Sis. I LOVE YOU!!! I'm pretty positive our blood is very similar.

Jessica said...

I love you Mariah... Please don't forget that. Let's do lunch... soon! Ily Ily Ily!!!