Sooooooooo. Today. I was walking up to the ATC to go to medical anatomy and phisiology 2nd period with Ellie. We both have on blue shirts today and i thought it would be fun to compare colors. Well, while i was doing this, my ankel kind of rolled and i FELL! haha. bad. like rolled back down the hill a little bit!!! Now, Im not a complete idiot... my shoes are kind of to big and its hard to walk up a hill in them, let alone try and do crazy things while doing it!!! I don't think anyone saw but Ellie though.
So then.... at lunch... we were on our way to costa, and i was trying to tell Natalie and Ellie that it would be funny it would be to pull up next to someone at a stoplight and then have the passanger next to the other car pretend to yank the wheel as if we were going to run into them!!!! haha. no one thought it would work.... because its supposed to make the other cars driver spazz out... hm.
okay. so we arrived back to school after lunch and were walking down the hall and my very very big cute crush was sitting by his locker, which is next to mine.... so i was standing by mine and natalie pretended to push my head into the lockers, well, trying to get away from her hand I threw my own head right into the lockers which made a very loud banging noise. haha.
Its been a rough day.... luckily its fourth period!!!!!!!!! Yay. And at least its almost friday!
So then.... at lunch... we were on our way to costa, and i was trying to tell Natalie and Ellie that it would be funny it would be to pull up next to someone at a stoplight and then have the passanger next to the other car pretend to yank the wheel as if we were going to run into them!!!! haha. no one thought it would work.... because its supposed to make the other cars driver spazz out... hm.okay. so we arrived back to school after lunch and were walking down the hall and my very very big cute crush was sitting by his locker, which is next to mine.... so i was standing by mine and natalie pretended to push my head into the lockers, well, trying to get away from her hand I threw my own head right into the lockers which made a very loud banging noise. haha.
Its been a rough day.... luckily its fourth period!!!!!!!!! Yay. And at least its almost friday!
1 comment:
Haha, I like the picture that you found. I'm sorry that you biffed it. I wish I could have been there :)
Post a Comment