Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Long time no post?

Whewwwww. It's been forever since i have posted anything!!!! I haven't even been that busy!! I do have lots to say though. ha. First off.... FOREVER ago, I decided I would "document" I guess you could say, days that meant something, or days that were a first for something with a friend. This all came about because the friend i decided to do this with wore heals to school for the first time ever!! She is alot taller then me, considering i AM only five four. Its not that hard to be taller then me. So, I made her take a picture of the shoe that made her tower over me even more then she does in FLATS. So.... here it is! Its amazingly cute!! No? Ah!!! also, Halloween, Best holiday EVER!!! I was feeling so festive so, I made the cutest cupcakes!!! (sorry the picture is on its side! ha!)



Oh and, Sadies was this past weekend (November 1st). My group went as "things found in a picnic basket". It was so original! My date and i were "Milk & Cookies". We also had a Peanut butter & Jelly Sandwhich, Salt & Pepper, Apple & Banana, Celery & Carrot, Green & Purple Grapes, Pumpkin & Keylime pie. & For our day date we went to Pizza Factory for lunch, ice blocking after, and then we had a video scavanger hunt!! It was a blast and the dance was even better then the day date. Since it was the day after Halloween they had a spook ally! You think that because its a high school dance it wouldn't be scary... BUT OH MY GOSH! ha. My eyes were closed through almost the whole thing, well, after i saw the zombie girl crawling towards me... they stayed closed!!! &.... even better... I had THE cutest date ever!! Oh man. I dont have pictures yet... But Im sure there will be some eventually. So... Until then.... Peace out home slices. Ha!! :)

No comments: