Sunday, October 19, 2008

School.... & such.

School at the moment is so awesome. I have the best grades i have ever had through all my years from middle school to now. I have the best of friends. And the funny thing is... I have known them since i was.. 3 or so, we just have never been as close as we are now. I have never ever had better friends then i do now. We are really kind of random and cruise around in Natalie's Mini van, which we named "Rhonda". No, she is not a Honda. haha. hm. Well. As a group of friends we have had many, many trials. Recently on of my friends, Jessica, was diagnosed with Cancer. She had a malignant tumor in her hip, which luckily was not in her bone marrow. She now is down to her last 2 chemotherapy treatments and will be returning back to school after Christmas break. We have also had the plane accident have a tremendous affect on our little group of friends. Like I talked about in my last post which was... a few minutes ago! ha. The Drama right now is that our Sadie Hawkins group is too big! 24 people!

Speaking of dances.... Homecoming was just a few weeks ago. The game was horrible, but the dance and day date were amazing! I went with Glenn Rice, funniest kid ever. More then likely i will post pictures of all the dances i have been too. [sorry]

<--hahaha. I HATE this picture of me. But, I think it looks like im grabbing his butt. So, I think its funny!! This picture is from Sweethearts several years ago. It was my first school dance. ha.
<--This is from Sadies last year. We were Mickey and Minnie. [obviously] & once again, our group was HUGE. It was a blast though!

This is from Prom last year. Once again... Hate the picture!!! Loved the dance... and the day date! We did the kanaraville falls hike, but it was freezing!!!
<--Homecoming this year. I loved loved LOVED my dress!

So I guess it turns out i love to blog! I never knew i had so much to Blog about!! So. I will leave it at three posts for tonight!! hahaha.

3 comments:

Hannah said...

fry you are so cute! your blog is adorable and I love it. You have looked so cute at all of your dances and I agree, I loved your dress at homecoming! you're the best!

MariahM said...

aw thanks little hay nay!!! Are you entering the blogging world?! you most deffinatly should!!!!!!!!

Jessica said...

Yiy, Thank you... that was very sweet! I love you! You made me cry... :)