Sunday, November 16, 2008

Christmas Tree!!!

Lainie and I put up the Christmas tree in my room today!! We were feeling so festive!! We even listen to Christmas music while we did it!!! Its way way cute!! My mom and I bought some sparkly pink, purple, and brown balls to go on it and then we but raffia on them so they would stay on the branch! My momma also made the big pink and brown bow on top!! I want to put up the big tree in the living room but my mother INSISTS that we dont do it until after Thanksgiving. Soooo... Friday at 7 im waking up to put it up!!! haha. I cant wait for Christmas!!!!

3 comments:

MINDY SAVAGE and Kids said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MINDY SAVAGE and Kids said...

Oh my big FAT bum you will be up at 7 am!!! The only reason you would get up early when you don't have to is to go shopping with the rest of the INSANE people!!

Kristalyn said...

Where have you been?? Did you like seriously drop out of Webpage Design??