Wednesday, October 20, 2010

New

I have all sorts of new things happening. Some fun and exciting, some not so fun! To start off....
Quintin Micheal Savage

I... am in love with this little guy. It's crazy how something so little (even though he was 9 pounds 3 ounces) can make my heart feel like it's about to burst at the seams with love. He is so perfect, so innocent, and sooooo incredibly adorable.



Isn't he cute?!!?!!

Anywhooooooooooooo.... My parents just moved into a new house! I have a home again!! It's great. It's hectic. & I kind of want to move out. hahaha. I complain because I don't have a "home" and then once I get one, I want to move out of it? I guess I think I want to be a BIG GIRL and try this crazy world on my own. But for now, I stay at home all day with this little man:





He is a handful. But I love him sooooooooo much. I hope to come away from this experience with more patience. A lot more patience. He is getting so big, and learning so much. I think his Daddy would be so proud of him!

Another bit of information... I have decided to go back to school. I start in January, and I'm really nervous. So, wish me luck! I HAVE TO DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY THIS TIME!

Well..... Until the next time.

-Mariah C. Morris :)

5 comments:

Mitzi said...

Love your blog Miah :)!!!
Cute pictures, cute words, cute family. It is so fun to catch up on things, keep up the good work :)

Miss Jones said...

You blog?! NEAT!!

I love your blog. I thought they were spelling it Quinton? Not anymore? I love the last new thing!! Southern UTAH! Southern UTAH!

MINDY SAVAGE and Kids said...

Ya Fry can't spell. It is spelled Quinton!!! Kayson is such a cute little man! I Love Him!!!

MariahM said...

ooooooopths.

Khera said...

Fry, you are such a good aunt...thank you for all you do..!?