Today, Lainie and I drove all over Cedar looking at these:



Lainie was still in her Jammies, and I was looking all a mess also. :)
Tim McGraw and Lady Antebellum! They were AMAZING!



This one still happened to be on the ground as we drove by. So we pulled over and got out to take pictures! We are kind of Nerds.
Lainie was still in her Jammies, and I was looking all a mess also. :)
Lainie took my picture, so that is why there are little fingers in the corners. She is my special friend. But, she did get the Hot air balloon,and me, like I asked her to!
Continueing on.....
Tim McGraw and Lady Antebellum! They were AMAZING!
So, I guess my Lady Antebellum picture doesn't want to show up. But, I had the most amazing time at their concert. My mom, my sister, best friend, my neice, and I all went. They were SO good live, and we all sang our hearts out.
No comments:
Post a Comment