I can offically call myself that. & I hate it. Mariah Crystal is a working woman. That's all I ever do. At least it feels like it!
I got a new job. And it's quite glamorous. NOT! I'm cleaning rooms at The Best Western El Rey Inn & Suites. haha!
Thanks Grandma Jimmy. Next time I ask for a job, don't take me so SERIOUSLY! ;) just kidding.
Today at work, I filled up a huge trash bag with beer cans. From one room. ONE ROOM!! I knocked on their door this morning, and I said "Housekeeping!". No answer. I figured it was safe, so I entered. As I open the door, I notice there is a human PASSED OUT in front of it that I just hit. I shut the door. And I ran. haha!
Although I hate the hot, ugly, green smock I have to wear, the hard work, and the sweat pooring off my face... I do love the tips. I made 17 extra dollars today! It doesn't sound like a lot. But I had NEVER even heard that you are supposed to tip housekeepers.
Anywho...
TTFN!
1 comment:
Cute blog :)
p.s. crazy that whole room could fill up a whole trash can with beer!
Post a Comment