Happy Birthday Pauly Do.
Yesterday, July 19th, Paul would have been 33. The day was not as hard as I imagined it would be. THANKFULLY! On Sunday we got some Happy Birthday balloons and took them over to his grave. It was very bitter-sweet.
I've been thinking about him lots lately. I think I might start a different blog with just stories and memories I have of him. Just as a personal reminder of him, and whoever else wants to remember him, or know more about him.
I've also been thinking about how gratefull I am for the Gospel. I love it. And I can see how having it, and living by it helps me. When I feel like I have nothing else, or no one else, I always have my Heavinly Father to turn to. I know that without the Gospel, lossing someone would be exteremly horrifying.
Sappy. haha! On a lighter note, I need to remember to take my camera with me more often so my blog is not so BORING to read!
Happy Birthday Paul! I miss you loads, and I wish things were different, but I know they are happening for a reason. I know your still looking after me, your family, and my family, but most importantly, your kids and Khera. I love you, I miss you, and I can not wait to hear your contagious laugh again.
No comments:
Post a Comment