
Next to my Dad, this is the best man I know.
Robert Paul Folks.
Pauly stepped into my life when I was 8 years old, and left it on April 27th. 2010.
Paul, here's to you.
Thanks for being the BEST brother a girl could ever ask for. Thanks for having faith in me, and supporting me in whatever I did. Thanks for never judging me, or hurting my feelings. Thanks for making me laugh, and getting me through thousands of family issues. Thanks for making the best breakfast burrito's, Cheesey dutchoven potato's, and eating all the candy in site at my house. Thanks for being at my parents doorstep WHENEVER they needed you to be. Thanks for being my friend.
But, more than anything, thanks for loving my sister. For taking care of her, helping her through her trials, and helping raise your beautiful children.
I hope someday, I will find a man as good as you, Paul. Someone that will love me, for me. And is willing to stand by my side through it all.
Pauly, Give em' hell up there! As I'm sure you already are. I'll see you someday big man.
2 comments:
FRY! Damn you! Now im sitting here balling my eyes out! Why did this happen???? I wish I could understand the plans instore. Love you Paul, thanks for being you!!! We MISS YOU!!
Amen to Mindy's post! Well done Fry! Services were beautiful!
Post a Comment