Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Peter Pan

I have NO idea why I wanted to get a blog page. As you can tell... I NEVER blog! Well, at lease Becky, Dayna, and Mindy can tell. I have no exciting things to "Blog" about! No kids, husband, job, NOTHING! But hear it goes anyways.... hmmmm. School will be over in May, scary, I know. I'm at no maturity level to go to college. It scares me so so so bad!!! I hate thinking that I have to "grow-up" now. Mr. Parson at school did tell me that he thinks I have Peter Pan syndrome... & I'm pretty sure he is correct, %100. The scariest thing about it though, is that I don't have a set plan! Im thinking Evans, SUU, Dixie State, or just taking year off!!! I have no CLUE!! If I had my way, I would go to california for a year, then start school again. I want to get out of Cedar SO bad its crazy. Almost 18 years of this place could drive a girl like me INSANE!!! Oh, My dad wants me to go into the Air Force...? But not leave to go somewhere far away for school. So join the Military?!?! ha. I have had a "revelation" ;) haha that I want to be a Respritory Therapist though. Which is why I want to go to Dixie. But Char says "Nursing at SUU!!!!" what to do what to do.

3 comments:

MINDY SAVAGE and Kids said...

Well all be darned it is you Peter Pan!! I do think that is so true about having Peter Pan syndome. I don't understand why you would want to move far away from me!! That is pretty rude. I do think you should do your generals here at SUU, then do Dixie for your nursing program. Well now we cant bug you about never blogging.

MariahM said...

Well, good. That will be nice not having to hear about it! :) mind, cedar is lame... SUU is in cedar. Therefore... SUU is lame. Why nursing though? I want to do the resritory program.

Kristalyn said...

Oh my gosh, I feel the exact same way about everything you said. When I'm away at college, you had better still blog me on occasion.