Sunday, October 19, 2008

Finally!!!

I actually, FINALLY figured out how to work my blog page! So now that I know how to work it... I might ramble on and on and on about random things in my life! so. I will start off by telling about my fam!! Since i already started to talk about them in my very first blog!!

I have two older sisters.... Joy. :) Mindy, and Khera. I look up to both of them so much. Being so much younger then them makes it kind of hard for them to understand "me". Depending on the day I'm either spoiled, immature, lazy, selfish, you name it! But other days are amazing and all three of us are getting along, laughing, and playing an intense game of scrabble!! I love having them as sisters and know I can always go to them for help and advise!!



Then there are my nephews... and niece. My Nephews Treyson, Gaige, Dylan, & Kayson are all so very wild. Almost like monkey's raise them! Well, all beside Kayson. Its always wild when they are together. Never a dull moment at the Morris residence! Then there is Lainie. Words cannot even explain how much I love her! Not that i don't love the boys, but she is so different. She has a side they don't. AND she lets me paint her nails and do her hair!! Alot of times when she is with me people think she is mine. Just yesterday at Wal*Mart a lady told me a did a good job on her! haha. oooooookay. Do I look old enough to have a 2 year old? I guess you never know these days. So, I have been told she looks like me. ha. Poor girl.



Charlie & Debbie. [Mommy & Daddy] & yes, I refer to them as both of those. I love my parents so so so much. [even though it may not always seem like it] I have recently learned not to take advantage of them being -here-. I Never really fully understood the heart ache and pain you go through when you loose someone. I had never lost anyone i was close to and/or truly cared about. I never, ever expected to see one of my best friends and her family go through something so hard and life altering. And then feel so helpless and lost in the mess. At least I have grown up in an amazing church & know families are forever. It helps the thought of loosing someone hurt a little less. All i can say is live life to its fullest. Don't wish it way, don't hold grudges, & don't waste time being mad over stupid things. Because you never know when someone you love won't be there.

1 comment:

Mitzi said...

Hey Fry, great Bloging, I'm so proud of you:) I love your family too!!!! We need to have a get-to-gather soon.
Great picture of you, Khera, and Mind.