My nephew turned 3 on the 26th of February! It is so crazy that he is already 3!! I remember when the little old man was born!! (I call him a little “old” man because he looked like an old man! haha) See?
Kayson has come a long ways since he was a little man that had to live in an incubator! He is almost like a whole new person now days. He is talking SO much, and is such a happy little guy. For the most part he is always in a good mood, smiling and laughing and what not. His daddy always said he would talk when he was ready, and he definitely has decided he is ready.
Kayson is such a special little boy. He definitely has been different with learning things, and being at the same level as most three year olds, but I love him just the same. He tries hard. And he seems happy. So I think I am happy too.
For his birthday he had a party at McDonalds! He was SO ornery on his birthday, but I think it was because he wasn’t feeling up to par.
See, he was not a happy camper.
Not a lot of co-operation with the party goers. But that’s cool.
Oh little Kay man how I love you!!! I hope you had a good Birthday and that you are happy! I love you more then words can explain and feel like you are my off spring! haha! Never forget how special you are, and how loved you are by your friends and family!
P.S. If you are here to steal the pictures off my blog, DON’T. Everybody knows you were not a part of it, so don’t fake it. The lies don’t work anymore. :)
YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!
3 comments:
Fry, Kayson loves you so much!! He sure has come a long way and progressed so much in the last 9 months. You are his little momma and have taught him so much. You should be proud of yourself.
I LOVE when he blows me kisses, says Aunt Mindy and I LOVE YOU!!! He is such a special boy!!!
I'm sorry due to certain selfish people you have had to become like a mother figure to him, but he will love you forever and be very greatful to you for it.
Love you SIS!! Thanks for being you!
Fry, this was really sweet to read. I teared up a little. You are so wonderful. You amaze me :)
Fry come on ....really...? Why do u and mindy keep on posting rude stuff on here....? Will u please stop ? How would u feel...?
Oh and by the way where did I get kaysons baby pictures..... And the pics of Paul ...... It wouldnt be from me would it.....? Fry I love u and u can have any picture of mine..... :)
Post a Comment