Today, Mindy Ann and I went shopping. (On a Sunday, Naughty, I know.) My mom has been quite the slacker this year, so we decided to try and help her out by getting her duties as “Santa” taken care of. It was SO much fun, and I really love being Santa. I can not wait for CHRISTMAS!!! My little friends Dylan and Kayson are going to be so excited. After shopping, we wrapped all sorts of presents for hours. Football game after football game. (Char was in charge of the remote! :) ) We watched the Packers/Patriots game, and I was rooting for the Patriots. We didn’t watch the end of the game, but can I just tell you that I am seriously disappointed in Tom Brady?
How do you go from looking this beautiful:
To this nasty:
Don’t get me wrong Tom, I still LOVE you, your hair is just something we will have to work through. And your marriage. :)
Any who, My parents and I played lots of Wii tonight. It was also way fun. After a while my mom got fed up and went to bed, so Char and I turned on the “Momma Mia” soundtrack (which I love) and played away.
It was a pretty good day. I’m definitely excited for Christmas, and I want more quality Family time. :) It’s amazing how great family can be when the source of drama isn’t around, or being talked about! haha!!
Until next time bloggers.
Love,
Mariah C.
1 comment:
I am loving your new blogging habits! I hope I am not the source of drama. ;))) Sounds like a fun day! I want to see your new couch and listen to "Honey, honey."
It makes me very glad and full of joy to see you have fun. I know that you get stressed with she who must not be named and your babysitting, but I am so proud when you can enjoy things as they currently are.
Thanks for being such a great example of optimism. I loooooove you!
Post a Comment