Thursday, October 21, 2010

My Family.



I love them. Lots.
They each teach me something different, but all important.
Dad- teaches me to love people deeply.
Mom- teaches me to "move on" (does that make sense?).

Mindy- To have a sister as a best friend.
Khera- Love people even if they have faults.
Paul- Not to take things for granted.
Trevor- Not to judge a book by its cover.
Treyson- Patience.
Gaige- Don't push my limits with people.
Dylan- Things that don't offend me... might offend someone else.
Lainie- "only girl" in a family really affects the girl... ;)
Kayson- Everyone learns at their own pace, accept them still.
QuinTON- Being innocent is NOT a bad thing.
Grandparents- Always a great example... They are full of knowledge! Great for reports! :)
Sometimes I feel like I take my family for granted. They mean the world to me but sometimes I don't show them that they do. I don't always get along with my nephews and niece, but I wouldn't trade them for the world. I have drama with my family to make me a stronger, better person. We have trials and tribulations for a reason... sometimes I just have to remind myself that. Am I the only one?
TTFN
-Mariah C. Morris
P.S. I kind of want to do the thirty days of blogging thing. Dumb?

4 comments:

MINDY SAVAGE and Kids said...

THANKS SIS :)

Miss Jones said...

Nice post, Marina. The 30 days might be fun, but yes, dumb. Then again, we rarely have fun doing anything that isn't dumb...

Jason and Michele said...

DO IT!!! It will give me something to read when I'm trying to tune out my kids! lol

Khera said...

I love you sis...=)