Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Life as a SENIOR

Is this not the year every person looks forward to? I sure did. But now I'm wishing I was a freshmen again! (Okay, maybe just a Junior!!) There are LOTS of things I would love to do better, one of them is to TAKE MY EDUCATION SERIOUSLY! It has been very hard to enjoy my senior year when I am worrying about graduating. Really though, this year has been the best of all my high school years. I have had AMAZING friends. I have made AMAZING memories. And, I have done exceptionally better with my grades! I think the friends I have RIGHT NOW, is how I have gotten to where I am. Natalie, oh man that girl is incredible. We are so alike... yet so different all at the same time. We get along SO well!! (sometimes!;)) It is the type of friendship where we say the exact same thing at the same exact time and then say "Get outta my head!" Nat, I love you SO, SO, SO much that words can't even EXPLAIN how much I love your friendship!! So, I hope NO BOY, or anything else ever comes in the way of US. haha. So, moving on. I have My BEANLET! She is my "shoulder to cry on" friend. We very often sit around and sing to her marvelous guitar skills. She help's me through boy trouble's, and gives me advice on everything else. Q, she definitely makes me a better person. She is so kind to EVERYONE and I love to wait for Shane to come give her a daily hug at our lockers. Quincey would never intentionally hurt someone's feelings. And I am SO grateful to call her my friend. It is so sad to think that I'm leaving behind SO much by graduating. I know High School is not meant to last forever, but I almost wish it would! I'm definitely not ready... or mature enough, to be in "the real world" yet!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Girl you are so darling! I love you soooooooo much! I think we were supposed to be twins once upon a time! Thanks for always bein in my head! This year has ROCKED and life will continue to as long as your in it! Lets live it up these last few weeks yeah? Love ya!

MINDY SAVAGE and Kids said...

This makes me sad!!! My little sister growing up. I remember countless days of waiting outside all sorts of classrooms at North Elementary and picking you up from the babysitter's and YES hitting your head on the door of the car as I would slide you in to ride home on my lap. It also makes me want to say SHOULD HAVE LISTENED TO ME!!!(about school!) and.... You and Nat better not let ANY BOY come between your friendship!! It's not worth it, who knows if the boy will even be around next week or next month.Friendships are lasting!!! LOVE YOU!!!