Sunday, October 19, 2008

Family Game Night


As a fam we occasionally have a family game night! We had one Saturday night and played Scrabble! Well, My mom, Khera, Mindy, and I played. My dad thinks he is too good to play. We made treats like cookie salad and a delicious bunt cake and play for a good hour or so! Mindy ended up winning, me in last place. Of course. We did just have a rematch a few hours ago... I won. :)

4 comments:

MINDY SAVAGE and Kids said...

Not to mention I did get a few wins in on Karaoke for a change. It must be my sick voice.

MariahM said...

hahaha. To bad you won when you were playing BY YOURSELF!!!!!!!!! just kidding mimi. You did win... once, while you were playing with me! :) your good at it!

TaM CaKeS said...

Fry help me with my page

MariahM said...

Tam Tam!! I would LOVE too!! Im not to sure if i can though. I dont really get it!